The Forum of Entrepreneurs and Leaders in Information Technology (FELTi), held since 2013, is the meeting point for professionals, businessmen and leaders; interested in connecting, discovering, updating and sharing the success of methodologies, business models that have allowed the digital transformation of our institutions.
It has the vision of positioning Cuba within the global technological development map, in order to promote exports of Cuban services and solutions; as well as business opportunities for investment in the Cuban ICT industry.
With the slogan: "Digital transformation: the strategy that unites us", the current edition pursues:
• Establish and strengthen work networks for the development of Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) projects.
• Socialize and recognize success stories in the sector.
• Promote the insertion of companies of the Cuban computer industry in exportable projects and services.
The subject areas it will cover are:
• Digital economy: business infrastructure, e-business and e-commerce focused on creating wealth and employment.
• Digital government, a platform for citizen participation.
• Digital society, the use of digital tools in health, education and transport.
• Development of infrastructure solutions.
• Security in the use of ICT.
• Culture, inclusion and digital skills.
• Industry 4.0: big data, cloud computing, blockchain, artificial intelligence, digital identification and nanotechnologies.
Join the professionals and entrepreneurs who will position the island on the world technological development map.